Monday, November 21, 2005

Come one, come all!!!

Come one, come all!!! Read my blog . . . . or not. Or not?!?!?!? What kind of a pesimistic way is that to start your first blog entry?? Eh? Oh wait, this is a replacement for my MSN Space which I clearly left for months at a time without ever updating and therefore lost my readership. It is surprising though how many people were actually reading what I had to say. A lot of my friends would say they checked it on a regular basis for updates(clearly they have too much time on theor hands) - and then there were lots of random comments from people I don't know . . . . or more likely my friends under pseudonyms. If you're interested in reading my old entries, they are available here. If you like nonsense, random rants, the world of makebelieve and a tree frog background, then that's the place you ought to go. Grrr Micro$oft and its limited editing features. In other, yet somehow strangely related news, I downloaded the latest Mepis live cd a week or so ago and have been running my computer from the live cd about 50% of the time since then. I plan make my machine a dual boot system as soon as I get a larger hard drive. There isn't enough space to repartition my hard drive and install the OS. I only have 40 gigs. Yes, I know, I just placed myself securely in the realm of geekdom, but, hey I'm the popular jock of the realm of geekdom. All the other geeks look up to me 'cause I'm the coolest. That's right, geeko numero uno right baby. Wow, it's late, and I have a tonne of stuff to do tomorrow . . . .and tomorrow starts in less than five hours.
Goodnight world.
Goodnight moon.
Goodnight fork.
Goodnight spoon.
Goodnight work.
Goodnight room.
Goodnight me.
Goodnight you.

Rember when if you check the time this was published it is defintely closer to 5am than 4? The Y has opened for the day and I haven't gone to bed yet. I'm tired, and I get silly when I'm tired or sometimes I get mean when I'm tired. Anyway, this post is getting kind of long and silly.

'night

Andrew

Comments:
Well well well...
Lightning Lenny Rides Again...

Ba-zap!!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]