Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Move-in Day Sweetness















Just look at all those windows and that snappy looking desk configuration!!

Me and Jess straight thuggin' in the Services Hallway.

The first meeting of the Management Committee in the Council Chamber. We used it before Council. teehee

Opening day sweetnes.

Committe Office should really say Management Committee Office i.e. MINE!!! ok, and Morgan Josh and Ruth's . .

My desk is the one on the right hand side at the back. I have a window view and a door view. Sweet.

Foot Patrol

Foot Patrol Office

Mike pretending to work. . . I mean showing that chair who's boss!

Oh Greg . . . . we wouldn't let you get tossed out on the street.

So, today was opening day, or more accurately, today was move-in day, officially the Student Life Centre(SLC) opens to students on Wednesday. The Management Committee and Campus Council will be on site throughout the day to give people tours as they trickle in. I't very exciting. Especially seeing how as either the MC office or the Commish's office are both easily larger than the office that all of WLUSU Brantford has operated out of for the last four years. I've spent a lot of time in that office over the course of my university career so I'm kind of sad to see it go. I remember the Sputnik meetings with Nick, Steph and the gang, hanging out late nights with Foot Patrol, office hours and such with Elections, hiring and marking applications ALL NIGHT . . . . .ah good times. But then, I look at that picture of my office and realize that I don't have to share one computer with a bazillion other people, I'll have administrator priveleges again, windows in my office so I can tell what general time of day it is. Anyway, it's time to get crackin on essays.

Night All

Andrew

Comments:
Looks impressive Lenny... Though my office at main Campus is better...

Why could this thing not be around when it would have been of use to people like us?

You'll be gone in like 5 months, people like Grayson, Alex, Amy, & Myself are already gone...

The times they are a changin'
 
Hey, I still get the use of it for half a year. That is pretty exciting. I have come to have a proprietary feeling toward the school, so when I see good things happening for it I am excited . . .for the school and the city.
 
I am happy the school is doing well also. Don't get me wrong there. I didn't live in brantford as long as you local-boy, but I did like the town and am all for that which can make it better.

However, the bigger brantford laurier gets, the more of what made it better than main campus it loses...
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]