Friday, November 25, 2005

Snowy Night




































So, this one is for those two Brits and the one Malaysian that have read my oh-so-exciting blog. I'm going to perpetuate the Canadian myth that it is always cold here and snows like crazy all the time, because clearly that is the case. Ok, well maybe not, but for the end of November it is pretty typical to get a snow storm like this. Technically this isn't the first snow of the season as it did snow one day last week, but that all melted within a couple of hours and seeing how as it's -9C out right now it isn't likely to melt any time soon. We got a good 10cm of snow today but it is all lake effect snow so it will compact down if it doesn't all melt sometime next week. Anyway Kev and Jody have already started posting about such things as Christmas lights, but the only thing that comes to mind is that cat from Christmas Vacation. Poor cat, good times. I don't feel bad for the cat, I read in the credits at the end of the movie that no animals were harmed in the making of the movie, but I'm not so sure . . . .that turkey looked pretty harmed to me. Anyway it's 5am and I could sure go for a little bit of turkey harming myself right now. If this was America I would go down and raid the fridge for some unless I was one of those strange families that that have ham or roast beef at Thanksgiving . . . .Anyway, I seem to be losing the point here . . . . .ah yes . . . . .no Turkey, but soon. I can't wait until the house smells like baking and stuffing and turkey and mashed potatoes and all that other lovely stuff that Christmas brings. Yeah, I'll tell you what else Christmas brings . . .more time spent at the Y! Hmm, the Y opened 40 mins ago and I haven't gone to bed yet. goodnight, umm, morning, oh whatever, you understand what I mean. Hey first person to find the hidden link and post a comment telling me where it is gets a prize. . . . .

Andrew

Comments:
All I can think of is Eddie asking for the chair after it's been aired out a little.

"If the cat had nine lives, she just spent 'em all."
 
I loved the picture of the snow. My children have never seen it, only in pictures, but it brings back memories...:)

Nice blog.
 
I always feel strage eating turkey. For me it's like cannibalism ebcasue the wife always calls em turkey.

What's the prize for finding the happy tree friends??
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]