Sunday, December 11, 2005

Happy 100th!

Well, not that it is a particulary big accomplishment in the grand scheme of things, but I have now enticed 102 of you to waist some of your time reading my blog. To you I say HA! HA! ha. . . .awww, it is a hollow victory. The webstats are still addicting though. So a big shout out is in order to those blogtrekkers out there who valiantly ploughed through the backwaters of the blogosphere in order to get here. To you I say Here Here! Yes, you know who you are . . .I see Billy and Suzy and Johnny and little Katie and gimpy Moe . . . yes, yes, I see you all, you're all here and it makes me feel so good to know that you are. If you're good, maybe I'll let Sam read you a story or his computer, TXL, to teach a cartoon lesson about the world. Ahh, being a kid in the 80s definitely provided me with some strange memories. (Jeff!!! Don't lose your hat again!) Today's Special definitely makes the list as one of those memories. How did I get on this topic again? Ah yes, procrastinating again, that was it. I was going to tell you I was procrastinating. But it didn't realy work. I started writing this post over two hours ago, but I got distracted by doing my work. Strange. Oh well, back at it again.

Andrew

Andrew

Comments:
In your face readers!!! I'M 112!!!!

HOO YEAH!!!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]