Monday, December 17, 2007

This is getting a bit silly. . .

Alright Never, I know so don't even say anything. No, I said I KNOW! Don't look at me with those eyes. You knew what I was like when you agreed to this. You knew there would be long periods where I ignored you. Ok, I admit that this is a little bit ridiculous. Over a year between posts and I walk back in here expecting everything to be the same. All the loyal readers (if they ever existed!), all the adoring masses. But admit it, you're nothing without me Never. Nothing. You need me. After a period of sufficiently awkward silence I'm going to post on you like nothing happened and your going let me because deep down you know you like it. I'm leaving now Never, but I'll be back and when I do you better have on something nice. Maybe a new template or something. I'll leave it up to you. Surprise me.

LL

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]