Monday, December 21, 2009

I told you so, Chair Massage, and other random news.

Ok, so I told you I wouldn't write for at least a year! Well I was right. In fact, I was so right I didn't write anything for two years!

So, it occurs to me that I really can't go through everything I've done in the last two years so i'm not going to even bother apart from to say that I kicked the chiro bucket so to speak, spent some time looking for work, sold TVs for a while, worked for RIM for a while, spent some time looking for work and then decided I'd rather make my own work!

Enter chair massage! It seemed like the perfect solution to my woes. I needed work, but I still had all the same criteria that had originally attracted me to chiropractic with no real inspiration as to how to fulfill them.

My criteria for a good job were that I wanted to:
  1. Help People
  2. Be My Own Boss
  3. Not Be Chained to a Desk All Day
Chair massage lets me do all of that because it feels great and really helps people to feel good, I own my own business which means I work when I want and only for who I want and it is a completely mobile service which means that the busier I get the less time I spend at my desk!

My company's name is Feel Good Chair Massage just in case you hadn't followed the link I posted above yet!

I graduated from the Relax to the Max massage school here in Toronto back in July and have been pursuing it full time since then. It has been paying the bills, but I am looking forward to it paying more than that as I put the the internet marketing knowledge I have gained from internet marketing guru Paul Tobey. I strongly recommend that you bare minimum sign up for his free eReport if you are involved in internet marketing in any way.

The quality and practicality of the info he teaches provides amazing value and I'm sure in future posts. . . well when I write again in 2014 I will probably still be going on about how great Paul's internet marketing course is!

So I am working on getting back to being a learn it all instead of a know it all. Assuming that you know everything is a dangerous recipe for disaster!

Well Never, I have to stop calling you babe cuz there's another one in my life now and I see her a little more often than you. I'm sorry. It's not you, it's me. You've always been there for me, but from now on we're going to have to keep this fairly platonic. . .

Until the next time I remember that you exist and that people may actually still have RSS feeds pointed your way: Ciao!

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]